Look 585 - anyone had or got one?

I am looking for another rim brake frame "just in case" - ideally something "modernish"... The look 585 came out about the same time as my pinarello Paris carbon (mid 00s) and I think I almost got the look instead at the time. It's a little older than I was thinking of but I have found a couple of decent 585's for sale at reasonable prices, just wondering if anyone has ridden one and what you think?
I have a 2007 Look 585 and it’s a fantastic riding bike; fast, agile, smooth, excellent climber, great cornering. I have over 28000km on it with zero issues. Headset still smooth and perfect. 3rd wheelset and 3rd gruppo on it currently, had the frame X-rayed at carbon repair place before putting the current Ultegra 11-speed on it and it was still in perfect condition. This was my main road bike until last week! I test rode a number of bikes over the years from Cervelo, Specialized and Trek but nothing felt better and they were all heavier so I kept riding the 585. Just got ENVE Custom Road which is incredible but I’m keeping the Look. Always need to have a nice acoustic bike ready to go!

IMG_0593.jpeg

IMG_0594.jpeg

Back