lets see you retro singlespeeds...

"Any figures appreciated"

my kona worked at 44-16 ( add or minus 4 teeth to keep it similar ) think it included a half link :? wouldnt recommend it though

oh and 2 of those konas are using eccentric hubs ;)

In its current format...soon to have Vicious Cycles forks and BB7 up front...and maybe change of bars as I have some Salsa Pro Moto's coming
:roll: Oh....and the new grips are now somewhat less 'new-trainer' white.
Sort of retro I guess.

Ebaystuff105.jpg

MikeD":2hjhe2nx said:
Anyone running their tensioner pushing up? It both works and looks miles better :)

tried it, didnt like it! but it was with one of the gusset ones with the big rubber door stopper thing. made a bit of a noise

MikeD":393rchj2 said:
Anyone running their tensioner pushing up? It both works and looks miles better :)
The whole idea is to increase chain wrap/ reduce slip. I couldn't be bothered to try and set it up that way and it looked more complicated to get the wheel out. I'm probably wrong on the latter though :)

Here's my Rockhopper SS

Got to say that Dale SS is quite possibly the best looking bike on this site - fantastic!

Attachments

• dscf0042a_155.jpg
    dscf0042a_155.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 2,057
thanks guys!! some fantastic bikes on here, have they done a bike of the month for singlespeeds yet? got a load of parts ready to get put together tomorrow to get the ball rolling, getting excited :LOL: :cool:

Back