Wanted Kona 1995 Bits

sick-lizard

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Looking for some triple butted Project Two's circa 1995 for an 18 inch Kona Kilauea frame, so A2C 410mm & if threaded 140mm steerer?

Many Thanks

After looking around online, and given frame is nude, does anyone have any of the following Kona parts they are willing to part with.

a decent dog collar, seat post clamp, seat post 27.0mm, p2s triple butted unthreaded or threaded suitable for an 18 inch with 410mm a2c.. & maybe a stem...

I have some modern bits I can use in the mean time but its seems a bit criminal putting on exotic forks etc

After looking around online, and given frame is nude, does anyone have any of the following Kona parts they are willing to part with.

a decent dog collar, seat post clamp, seat post 27.0mm, p2s triple butted unthreaded or threaded suitable for an 18 inch with 410mm a2c.. & maybe a stem...

I have some modern bits I can use in the mean time but its seems a bit criminal putting on exotic forks etc
I've got a '94 TB P2 for an 18" frame and I may have a seat post off a low end Kona from that year too, but I don't think it's branded.

Thanks for responding!

The 94 P2's sound like they could do the trick assuming same a2c etc, do you have any photos & how much would you be looking for...

The seat post I guess I'm looking for a non ti o beam, finding it a bit confusing seeing some Kalloy (thumbs up?) and Tahoma(race lite?) available in 27.0 on the bay

was in the same boat recently - 94 forks will do fine - no change on the specs between 94 to 97 essentially so any of those years should be good (earlier P2's are not suspension corrected so will be 15mm shorter AC)

if threaded just double check the head tube length, - 140mm sounds about right for an 18 inch (I needed 160ish for my 19 inch which has a 20mm longer head tube)

I can help you out for most of the parts, did you buy the 95 Kilauea what was for sale on here?

Back