KLEIN Strata Fork (Yellow) - NOS

How much!! you could get full bike for £1200 couldnt you? or at least a good fusealage?
I dont get it :roll:
Intrested to see what hapens in this last 14 mins tho!

Rahbari":1lrq14f1 said:
This is the set that originally sold for 150 USD but the seller refused to deliver?

Poetic justice then if the latest buyer bid the forks up and then refused to pay...

;)

obi-wan-mtb":28h17wtr said:
weird that bob sold it for a BIN of 150US$ and now tells us he is a former Klein employee....?
Was he living in a cave or something?
As a former Klein employee I guess you would have known these are the most wanted forks out there.....?
I need one but won't even pay half of that kind of money.
I'll stick with all my Judy equipped Kleins.....

:shock:

Same as you, i'll stick with my Judy and wait. The same guy sold a brand new strata burgundy blue at the same time for 2200$. :shock: At this price you can find complete bike used in excellent condition. I don't get why people bid on this.

For most I think when the original owners went to shocks many seem to have not kept the original rigid forks so there are many without that would like them.

I agree though that given you can get a complete bike for the same money and with rigids then the market for forks seems a great time to be a seller but not so much a buyer

sylus":1g612pkb said:
For most I think when the original owners went to shocks many seem to have not kept the original rigid forks so there are many without that would like them..

It is strange that Retro Riders [for the most part] decide that going rigid is a desirable way to ride once the flirt with Suspension has worn off over the years [case of the Fresh Meat at Work kinda deal..].. I know I've switched to Rigid rather than having a SID..

luckyboy73":1g612pkb said:
I don't get why people bid on this.

Thing about these kinda auction is whether bidders crave the forks because they consider them to be desirable or because they are deemed to be desirable by others?

QED I bumped into Peter Andre last year at a Car Garage.. We had a chat, he was about to buy a Ferrari, I said that if I were him [i.e. had his Purse] I'd rather go for the limited edition 911 Classic tucked away in the corner; Grey, Understated, Limited and ultimately Pokey. He retorted with "Yeah, but look, that's a Ferrari!" at which point I realised he wasn't buying a car because for his pleasure, but more to be noticed by others, or because he knew it would be coveted by others.. So I walked off..

Back