For Sale klein adroit 1995, tiogas, paul, grafton, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

THREE

Dirt Disciple
After 32 days, buyer received the 1994 Adroit sold and sent by me bro on 5th sept using DHL, so yes, thats a nightmare to send from Spain to UK.

Justin is the name of buyer which received the fuselage today with a minor damages, my bro ask for him to post his eperience dealing with us, but this is only a proof that my bro sent the fuselage and buyer received that, even after 32 days of UPS nightmares (custom to export, custom to import, etc..)

Now for sale is the following (cause my bro intendet to do a race on 21 sept but he was unable to do, as his supercar is still in mechanic)

Klein Adroit 1995 (needs to be repainted, as it was painted to mach his Lamborghini) size 19" (S), with strata and MC2. With Flite, Tioga Disk Drive (not for race), Tioga Psicho K tires, XTR, Paul, Grafton,..

Please be aware on difficulties to ship to UK

Fuselage: 4500 euros
Tioga Disk Drive: 2000 euros
Tioga Tyres: 600 euros
Paul powerglide 1st gen blue rear derailleur: 750 euros
Grafton joystick cranckset: 350
Xtr front derailleur and XTR levers and shifters: 150€

All the bike 8000 euros including rim mavic sup, XT pinions, thomson seatpost etc
Located in Lloret de Mar, Girona, Spain

Still confused, is this linked to another thread🤔
He is very well known for various scams using Kleins. Sending bricks , selling frames twice etc. All can be found on FB groups and make for eventful reading.

He’s recently sold a frame to a UK buyer which he is now using as a gauge of how trustful he is. It arrived damaged by his own admission.

I don’t know why he’s allowed on here still after all his past outbursts and scams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back