Klein Atitude & Klein Adroit

Could you send me some pictures of the 19 MC1 Attitude Dolomite..if you still have it. Thankyou.

Beautiful collection. I would love a Moonrise. Alas, it is sold.

Did the sale prices match the offer prices?

All bikes are sold....
The only one which is still for sale is the Team Storck Attitude.
I got the the money i want for them, perfect bikes are not cheap.

I agree, perfect bikes demand a premium price. I am glad to read you received your desired compensation.

In my dealings here on this site, I have been acting under the Retrobike suggestion/directive that sales via this site were to remain posted with the sales price to allow others to gain an understanding of the current market rate for their own similar items.

I understand the perspective that a seller would Not want the purchase prices posted while negotiations for other items remained ongoing so as not to affect negotiations on those unsold items. Now that a majority of bikes are sold, that effect would be minimized.

While I am aware that my item of interest (Moonrise) has long since sold, I am also interested in the prices for the Adroits as I am attempting to value my own bike (see link in signature block)

Best regards to you Daniel,
I remain in awe of your former collection!

Re:

I'm also interested in the exact sale price of each bike like Tim has said above, it also helps with up to date insurance valuations.

It was one hell of a collection for sure! :cool:

Re:

How much are you asking for what you have left? Also rough postage costs for the UK would be great!
Thanks.

Greg.

Latest posts

Back