Just 5 minutes

Lance armstrong,s madone, but with the trek team making it even lighter, cos they had to add weights to it to allow it to race.
must be awesome. :cool:

This sounds really bad, but.
My old, bent bike, Lazarus, before I bent the frame and forks. It'd have its current wheels, though. No more bent axles for me.
I keep chasing this not particularly good bike from the 1980s, but in spite of it nothing I've owned has been quite as satisfying.

A Cunninghm racer for me. Or my klunker down Repack. Or Kylie*

* Not suggesting for a minute that she's a bike. She's nice and I would have no problem taking her home to meet the parents (would have to check the wife wasnae about first). On the other hand, 5 minutes is a tad optimistic- like I said, she is very nice :LOL:

Cannondale Fulcrum! probably one of the most advanced bikes for it's time :D
With or without the double BB :D

i did mean my san andreas but come to think of it a bacon sannie would be really nice right now.......or kylie or a certain miss beckinsale in her outfit in underworld .....hmmm tough choice....oh stuff it im sure i cold manage both...... :D

I think if it was only one, it would be the Ibis Bow Ti, which actually how come there wasn't one enetered in the leftfield BOTM? Thought there was a couple on here :?

Retro? I have never ridden an aluminium bike. How about either a Pace or a Klein.

I would really like to have a go on something that bounces at both ends. I have never been on a full suspension bike. So something well sorted and modern. Never really tried discs either.

I'd like to ride my Manitou FS for longer than five minutes without bits falling off :LOL:

Apart from that an early 90's Klein Adroit with gator fade paint and rigid forks, a dream bike from BITD that unlike the Manitou FS i'm certain i will never own (unless i win the lotto)

Also i've never understood the big deal about Pace's so i'd like a wee go on one of those to see what all the fuss is about, apart from pics i've only ever seen one in the flesh (an RC100 in a shop BITD)

Go to a retrobike meet outside of Scotland Jimi and you'll see PACE, I've seen loads, theyre very nice looking but have never had me obsessed with riding for 5minutes :roll:

Back