Just 5 minutes

Keeping with the spirit of the thing, an early something down the repack would be fine - but that ain't news.

And the idea of '5 Minutes with ...' leads me to :twisted: thoughts:

I remember a MBUK picture of Dave Hemmings[?] dandy-downhilling on a pink and green Klein - I'd like 5 minutes with that.

Also recall a minty $10k Cunningham listed a while back - five minutes with that and I'd've got it back to its true value.

;)

a merlin newsboy on the californian coastline on a sunny winters day......or my sannie in bavaria where i went camping with my school when i was ickle(12 years old) :D

2009 Scott Scale RC. One of those bikes that looks like it would blow away if you left it out in a stiff breeze. I could never ever do it justice, but 5 mins would be nice :)

2001 Spooky Project X, as Geally used to race on here in the UK. I'd love one of those in my 'stable'. Ridden one before and loved it.

Erm.........maybe the mahoosize Brooklyn Supertrucker bike.

Oh hell yeah, the Yeti ARC AS LT.....please?

Drum roll please..................Klein Mantra

I can forgive its weirdness, it just calls out to me, cannot afford one, probably cannot find one large enough for my frame but I want a go

Ignore this if the subject bores you but I'd be interested.

A friend has one and I have ridden it a few times :twisted: , his wife uses it now though as he prefers his Pinnacle.

I guess I would love a go on some super light track bike just to see how fast it goes and the only one that sprigs to mind.......

Attachments

• boardman-cycling.jpg
    boardman-cycling.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 686
gibbleking":248e9run said:
a merlin newsboy on the californian coastline on a sunny winters day......or my sannie in bavaria where i went camping with my school when i was ickle(12 years old) :D

which I read as:

a merlin newsboy on the californian coastline on a sunny winters day......bacon sannie........

sounded idyllic

I'd like to see how that $25,000 American-Bicycles beryllium bike rode.

Would have to remember not to grind it up and inhale the dust though.
:LOL:

I have two, either my old Dynatech 2070, or my Orange Prestige. Both were stolen from my garage back in the early '90s and I'd give my right arm to get either of them back.

No matter how many times I build 'replicas' of them, they just don't have the 'spark' that the originals did. Its a bit like going out with a girl because she looks like someone you had great sex with once, she might look the same and have all the same parts, but the ride just doesn't compare.

5 minutes in my local hills, on my old bikes... brilliant.

Back