It's kicking off in London...

Yes Good point,what do you actually do,do you live like a limpett of the back of the state that you are constantly complaining about.....If so why the complaints,emmigrate to a place that has a use for your .....erm.....unique talents,I am self employed by the way and manage to survive and pay my way and have garnered for my self two cars two bikes and my own house with no help from further education.....it is called being constructive.....something you plainly dont understand :LOL:

FMJ":3ps4az3e said:
What do you do for a living.

I don't see the relevance or what it has to do with you but as you asked politely...

Reserve army of labour . (goggle it)

Supported by the returns from paying many thousands of pounds into National Insurance over a working life of over 40 yrs.

In effect, on the scrapheap.

sgw":2z37g8g9 said:
marin man":2z37g8g9 said:
,you and your groups will make no difference to anythng

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-11911705

:D

_49996829_010622548-1.jpg

Woooooo!!!! The Lib Dems cancelled a meeting....

In other news, someone farted in Guatamala

sgw":35htur9t said:
Surplus labour.

Ask a simple question, get Marxist drivel in return.

Do you ride a bicycle, or are you just here to throw your your ideaology against the wall to see what sticks?

My bet is on sock puppet, BTW.

FMJ":9ttt0fvl said:
Do you ride a bicycle

Not sure if this an interview or an interrogation.

Yes I ride bikes. Every day as it's my only form of transport. One of the greatest pleasures of my life.

Keeps me sane. How about you?

sgw":1y1ql9sf said:
Supported by the returns from paying many thousands of pounds into National Insurance over a working life of over 40 yrs.

Good job this dreadful state and dreadful system was there to support you then ......if not for the money you paid into the system you ridicule, then what would happen ;)

You would be on the street or living in a cave....

Back