Is there anything more satisfying......

supergoose":18tkos6b said:
........than removing a well stuck part from your bike?

It's taken me a while but after soaking my forks in PlusGas (great stuff!) for a couple of weeks I've finally unstuck the stem wedge from an old pair of Clockwork forks :D

Damn right. Finally got a seized M5 socket head cap screw out of my RC36's the other night, the steel head had bonded to the aluminium of the crown. After initially rounding it out with an allen key I hammered a torx bit in with a brass drift (a bit of a shock always helps free stuff up) then warmed it up with a hot air gun and out it popped on the second time of asking - most satisfying! :cool:

IMG_2079.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

Replaced them with a couple of titanium items so the corrosion problem shouldn't be a problem again.

........than catching and passing a "allthegearnoidea" on a Orange 5 half way round Haldon Forest red route,
especially when you overheard them making smartar$e remarks about your Retro Kona in car park beforehand.

I think not :D

ere-tis":kx20txo8 said:
........than catching and passing a "allthegearnoidea" on a Orange 5 half way round Haldon Forest red route,
especially when you overheard them making smartar$e remarks about your Retro Kona in car park beforehand.

Here here!!!

Tc

......than catching and passing a "allthegearnoidea" on a Orange 5 half way round Haldon Forest red route,

I'm with you on that one,being old enough to be a possible father of the posing bas@@rds is a bonus they don't seem to appreciate!:D

Mark

ere-tis":29x0zzc4 said:

LOVE THIS... Experienced this myself, at Haldon too, riding my '92 Clockwork.

Back