Imlach's Sweaty Hippie Funk Collection, adventure bikes, rusty rats, cruisers and other alt bastardisations of bicyclery

I think @Woz is referring to the grip portion being parallel with the ground, rather than angled to meet the wrist. Obviously varies. I did voice concern about the weight placed on the wrists in response to the hand comfort issue you mentioned. But you did indeed say that you would put them the "right" way up should you get pain.

I still don't like inverted North roads, buy some Nitto mustache or some such. Inverted bars look like upside down bars imo :)

.... and like wise. You are right, if you don't want a more aggressive riding position, don't invert them.

I think it's really that simple and was like that since the beginning of time.

Some people - especially "trend setters" / "influencers" - will not speak out about discomfort. A bit like those tight straight leg jeans with no wiggle and breathing space for the old "meat and two veg". An entire generation incapable to have an off-spring because of fashion :LOL:

.... and like wise. You are right, if you don't want a more aggressive riding position, don't invert them.

I think it's really that simple and was like that since the beginning of time.

Some people - especially "trend setters" / "influencers" - will not speak out about discomfort. A bit like those tight straight leg jeans with no wiggle and breathing space for the old "meat and two veg". An entire generation incapable to have an off-spring because of fashion :LOL:
That's why I go commando in a tunic

Back