If your into football, what's your team??

ferrit":3e79xauh said:
oldscool":3e79xauh said:
The mighty hammers for me :D

Just want to point out that we the English invented the sport and called it football long before American football was born. STOP calling it SOCCER :evil:

Rant over :D

I am a glory hunting prawn sandwich munching United support and have been since the golden years of the 1970's

In relation to the above your right it is annoying when its called soccer, it just doesnt sound right but even that it an English name for the game and was used to differentiate it from Rugby football by toffee nosed University types in the late 1800s. I just cannot use it myself

To right Ferrit!!!!

Really gets up my nose!!!!!!!! :evil:

Apologies to any Yanks in advance but it was hardly a flash of genius when you stole the name, put American in front of it and hey presto 'American Football' To top it all off your sport is a bastardised version of another English sport: Rugby.

al":3lqlb5gu said:
pigman":3lqlb5gu said:
al":3lqlb5gu said:
I still have scars from one particular game in Sheffield.
united or wednesday?

United of course, Wednesday are pussies!!

It's much harder to get away from Uniteds place. I was an olympic runner in them days! :LOL:
ah, you encountered our city's infamous BBC (Blades Business Crew) - a most unsavoury section of "fans", indulging their hobby of violence within the background of football.

I've been chased across most english town centres in my time! I even got legged by Hibs fans in Edinbugh once. I was only on me hol's too. :shock:
you need to stop wearing the shirt and shouting at em

As my missus says, I have a face you just want to slap!! :LOL:
hope you didnt oblige and slap her then. ;)
I know, i know, i know what you meant

Pigman, you've not met the wife then!! If you think the Blades Business Crew are hard! :LOL:
She's like a bulldog with a crocodile clip on its dingaling. ;)

How has this gone so off topic?

Sorry all! :oops:

I havent bothered watching them for years, But I always look for Doncasters results each week.

Channa

I support the Newcastle United Jets. They play in the Australian a-league. Not been a great season this year, currently in fourth with three games to go and no chance of making the qualifying spot for the Asian Champions League.

Up against North Queensland tonight who have Fowler up front.

As far as the EPL goes, I have always supported Liverpool. Reason being when I was a kid Craig Johnson played there and he was from my home town.

sammydog":ct06jpy2 said:
I support the Newcastle United Jets. They play in the Australian a-league. Not been a great season this year, currently in fourth with three games to go and no chance of making the qualifying spot for the Asian Champions League.

Up against North Queensland tonight who have Fowler up front.

As far as the EPL goes, I have always supported Liverpool. Reason being when I was a kid Craig Johnson played there and he was from my home town.

Has good a reason as any Sammy dog

Channa

Sidster":aumxkt5g said:
We may yet have the last laugh, they have to visit Eastlands just before the end of the season......to be cont....

:LOL: :LOL:
Just sums up the small-minded mentality of a small club :D
Liverpool fans say the same....as long as we can effect your season, it doesn't mater that we win nothing.
Losers talk that, and it takes years of practice ;)

crystal palace season ticket holder

anyone with a spare £30 miilion to buy us ??

dont do away games so watch non league kingstonian in ryman premier league when palace are away

actually if palace dont sort out the finances might only be watching ks in non league football next season

Caramba Kid":3udhg009 said:
orange71":3udhg009 said:
Fairweather Derby County fan :oops:

x2

Think we're going to suffer the ultimate humiliation tomorrow when Forest beat us at home :cry:

Good result for you,(winning 1-0)

That's coming from me, a Leicester City fan! :roll: :roll:

Back