Wanted i need a muddy fox alu pro, come on, some one must have one they don't want!!

Looks like one of my (unused) toys in the attic.

I have one like this in the attic (be it with the blue-ish original forks) and I believe it's a 19". Most parts original (complete Deore DX groupset) except for tires and saddle. Well used and a bit neglected by the former owner but structurally sound and no dings or dents.

Will take photos when the weather allows me to.

ok, so years ago i had a Muddy fox Alu Pro, see pics, yes that my skinny self! think it was a 19", is it a 1990? 1991? either way if you have one that you are willing to let go, frameor bike that would be awesome, any condition considered as it's bound to get a repaint!

View attachment 891708

View attachment 891709
Morning, hope you are well. Can’t believe I share the same interest. I own a large frame and fork set Alu Team in the famous magenta red and speckled black, I believe 20/21” with headset fitted. I bought as new old stock many years ago. Then I’ve an “un certified” raw aluminium frame set and fork purchased almost 20 years ago and 18”.
I’m not currently able to ride NOR ever well enough to complete the intended projects.
Would consider selling if of interest ?
Kind regards G

Spotted this and wondered if it would work for you?

Last edited:
@1978 ohh that's sort of close, he says it's a 20.5, but according to the geometry chart he has measured it wrong and it's a 19" which should be ok, i've looked in the catalogues and that colour i can't find but i think it is the right frame, i think according to the catalogue it could be a 91/92/93 possibly a 94, i don't think the frame changed, i think this would fit me and i think it maybe have been repainted or atleast restickered.

thanks for seeing this and posting it, i only looked a couple of days ago on there so i either missed it or it was too far away/down the page for me to find it!

Back