How scarce are...

Ali-O

Retro Newbie
Orange Aluiminium O's?

I've had a look round and O's and Elite's don't seem to be popular or common?

I've got a July '01 (I think... ;))... I'm not offering canned chopped pork products either.

Just wondering if mine's unusual/uncommon. :)

Cheers.

They turn up from time to time as builds, or on rides.........plenty in the archives if you have time to look old chap......great bikes too, an elite was my bike of choice in 1992.....welcome along too!...... :D

feetabix":28vea075 said:
They turn up from time to time as builds, or on rides.........plenty in the archives if you have time to look old chap......great bikes too, an elite was my bike of choice in 1992.....welcome along too!...... :D

Cheers, I haven't found the archives yet... :oops:

@Big Cheese, the frame is fine, just what looks like a poor powder-coat job :)

I'll have a look for the archives ... :cool:

Archive link at the top of the page or a search in the relevant box should do it.......also a standard google search will link back in to rb threads quite quickly.....

feetabix":1zgpodrr said:
Archive link at the top of the page or a search in the relevant box should do it.......also a standard google search will link back in to rb threads quite quickly.....

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

My choofin' eyes must be painted on!

Fuond it... :oops:

Ta.

Alu-O. There are plenty of them on here, quite heavy frames in reality.
Wasn't too keen on mine, not as good as the Prestige in my opinion. Can look good though which is more important ;-)

Post a picture of yours up.

Unlike LGF I've never seen a cracked one, dents yes but not cracked as they're big thick tubed things

Ohh south/west Yorkshire... Pop in to the ride areas and come a riding.

I've had three pass through my hands, last one was about 5 years ago.

Head tube and seat tube area had cracked - mind you they looked like they had pretty hard lives.

At one point loads were turning up but you don't see that many for sale now. Don't think they sold too many bitd to be honest, most people were on Clockworks.

Latest posts

Back