Hi All

Masterman

Retro Newbie
Just a quick hello from me.

My name's Jason and I've been cycling for the best part of 40 years. I remember when Reynolds 531 was as good as it got and Campagnola and Cinelli were synonymous with quality.

I've progressed to a Specialized Allez 24 now but still have a collection of retro machines, both road and MTB.

I remember, too, stripping down and respraying and rebuilding (almost just for the hell of it) from my teens right up to now.

Hopefully I'll fit right in.

Jamie I was meaning to ask you if you got a wee seal back early last year from Inverness, via Charlie? He said it sent to a sanctuary, but I never knew which one!

probably

Hi mate
Not sure exactly which one it was, we've had a lot the last two seasons, but Charlie sends nearly all up here unless we are completely full. So more than likely it came to us.
A rough date and where it come from and I could let you know for sure.
Good man Charlie, work with him a bit as well as being mates.

Jamie

He will remember me, being as I was kitted out in rescue gear and 4x4, being a mountain rescue man.

It was first June last year.

Just got the bug for that wee pup, and wondered how it fared.

Common

Will check with Charlie as we take quite a few Harbour seals from down Inverness way.
Whereabouts are you situated?
PM me

Jamie

** Apologies Jason, we are taking this thread off track, will leave you in peace now.**

Back