Hetchins find.

WildGoose

Dirt Disciple
Hello all
Hello This is a find in Spain 11 years ago, on a driving holiday to Alicante. I Went to a friends house & was in his wood turning shed & I spied this furry steed, propped up covered in the wood dust from his wood turning. It was his uncles & the long & short of it is, he wanted to sell it & a deal was done. It is a Magnum Bonum 1957 22’ Honest it really is under all the rust & dust.

Attachments

• Magnum Bohum 4.jpg
    Magnum Bohum 4.jpg
    491.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Magun Bonum 3.jpg
    Magun Bonum 3.jpg
    642.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Magnum Bonum 7.jpg
    Magnum Bonum 7.jpg
    431 KB · Views: 25
  • Magnum Bonum 6.jpg
    Magnum Bonum 6.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Magnum Bonum 5.jpg
    Magnum Bonum 5.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 22
  • Magnum Bonum 2.jpg
    Magnum Bonum 2.jpg
    636.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Magnum Bonum 1.jpg
    Magnum Bonum 1.jpg
    476.5 KB · Views: 28
Hello all
Hello This is a find in Spain 11 years ago, on a driving holiday to Alicante. I Went to a friends house & was in his wood turning shed & I spied this furry steed, propped up covered in the wood dust from his wood turning. It was his uncles & the long & short of it is, he wanted to sell it & a deal was done. It is a Magnum Bonum 1957 22’ Honest it really is under all the rust & dust.
There's a nice bike under there.

Good afternoon,
Yes there are afters :) It is such a small frame, 21 or 211/2 small I was told for a Magnum Bonum, the ordinary head badge does not fit, hence the cut down badge & the holes in the head tube.
These are the only pics I have of it. I have not seen it built up.
This is the original colour, it's so good when you see what it was like in the first lot of pictures.

Attachments

• Arts Magnum Bonum full frame.JPG
    Arts Magnum Bonum full frame.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Arts magnum Bonum head view.JPG
    Arts magnum Bonum head view.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Arts Magnum Bonum seat tube.JPG
    Arts Magnum Bonum seat tube.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 17
Back