Wanted Hanebrink LT-8’s…….

dan9-5

Dirt Disciple
Hi all,

Many years ago I had a pair of Hanebrink LT-8’s on my Mk1 MountainCycle ShockWave. Regrettably I sold them in favour of a pair of much better feeling set of 888’s.
I’m now wanting to rebuild the SW to its original spec. and wondered if anyone knew of any which were for sale?…..

Thanks,
Dan

I'm not sure what this fork is and I'm not sure if it's even a hanebrink but thought I would mention it as a possible backup maybe?....anyway I spied this and it's cheap
It's currently attached to a marin.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I've honestly no clue what it is...tried looking but found nothing close. Looks decent though. Would not look out of place on your bike as I'm sure I saw a set on a mountain cycle in the past.

I'm sure when I worked at SJS (Thorn) back in the early part of the millennium, we ordered in a set of Hannebrink forks to test on a tandem. We rode it a couple of times, racked up a limited few miles & then parked it. A lad I know that was a bit of a downhiller at the time ended up buying them from us iirc. I may reach out to him on socials & see if I remember correctly or if he still has them.

Don't hold your breath but I will ask.

Google brings up a few previous threads on here

I'm sure when I worked at SJS (Thorn) back in the early part of the millennium, we ordered in a set of Hannebrink forks to test on a tandem. We rode it a couple of times, racked up a limited few miles & then parked it. A lad I know that was a bit of a downhiller at the time ended up buying them from us iirc. I may reach out to him on socials & see if I remember correctly or if he still has them.

Don't hold your breath but I will ask.
Thanks, would be interested to hear.

Google brings up a few previous threads on here

Cheers for the links!

Having owned a pair before, I’m aware of just how ‘needy’ Hanebrinks are with regards maintenance. My old ones were apart almost as much as they were together! Didn’t detract from how cool they were though! 😂

Hi all,

Many years ago I had a pair of Hanebrink LT-8’s on my Mk1 MountainCycle ShockWave. Regrettably I sold them in favour of a pair of much better feeling set of 888’s.
I’m now wanting to rebuild the SW to its original spec. and wondered if anyone knew of any which were for sale?…..

Thanks,
Dan
Hi, I have one set for sale
lt8, 25mm axle and wheelset, rear hub 9x135 Chris king
500usd Canada
IMG_7057.jpeg

Latest posts

Back