GT ZASKAR L.E. FULL M900 XTR

Is this all you do find faults with others bikes ? Try dishing out compliments instead. isn't that the spirit of this site ? :?

lee-m.c.":2zlitz36 said:
Is this all you do find faults with others bikes ? Try dishing out compliments instead. isn't that the spirit of this site ? :?

easy tiger! You say 'full XTR' in the title when a major part is not, why should I compliment an incorrect listing?

The 'spirit' of RB does not involve deliberate, or innocent, mistakes when trying to sell a high value item.

''...XTR M900 CHAINSET

The bike is in almost NOS condition and very original looks same as in gt catalog....''

a full set of new or NOS XTR chainrings would be a very expensive item to track down

and now you've thrown your toys out of your pram, the catalogue spec of a 1994 Zaskar 'LE' would have had a set of Rock Shox MAG 21 SL-Ti or GT's Bologna Lite rigid forks.

Its £1000 you are asking for, remember, you've got to expect this sort of thing if you want to justify the asking price.

If it wasnt me, it may have been somebody else far less polite.

We all get constructive advice, i think sometimes it comes over as destructive :LOL: never the less, accurate descriptions are important, especially when you want £1k for a second hand bike :D .....but seen as im sat on the pointy fence, human error can be excused surely ;) :LOL:

Very nice bit of kit buddy :twisted:

Gazbally":xcdz0vv6 said:
We all get constructive advice, i think sometimes it comes over as destructive :LOL: never the less, accurate descriptions are important, especially when you want £1k for a second hand bike :D .....but seen as im sat on the pointy fence, human error can be excused surely ;) :LOL:

Very nice bit of kit buddy :twisted:
Thanks . I did list in a rush so may have missed a few fine details. i'm sure they will be pointed out though. ;)

When i list in individual parts . These fine details will be all included.

Might be interested in the seatpost if you end up splitting. Good luck with the sale though. Thanks

Back