gt zaskar- best build ever!

I ended the auction myself as it was a cash on collection sale...no ebay fees, no gaypal rip off fees....actually.

Gazbally":3csxzxgu said:
You lot started the goading.....yep its gone this morning...my rant was oooh so true though...double standards :D

Sorry if you took mine as goading, I just thought the price was on the high side.

Pricing is always subjective.

Glad you what you were after, and even happier eBay and paypal having taken their 10%.

Its all taken in good faith...but you have to admit, prices on here can be super stupid...
Anyway its roadie time...onwards and upwards with the lycra...literally :D
Im sure another build wont be too far away :twisted:

Gazbally":3mr46fni said:
Its all taken in good faith...but you have to admit, prices on here can be super stupid...

Prices on here sometimes astound me. And I would rather pay that for your bike than for some frames alone on here ;)

coomber":2a2y0p4i said:
Gazbally":2a2y0p4i said:

Prices on here sometimes astound me. And I would rather pay that for your bike than for some frames alone on here ;)

There was £400 of xtr gear on it...£150 for the pace forks...bought off retrobike...and all other new parts....a bargain at that spec, guy was so excited, in his 40s like me too, i think just appreciated the quality, finishing touches and the superb seller :D

I've been stung a couple of times now on retrobike buying items than are shittier than the description and pics suggest, also tend to pay much more on here for the 'pleasure' too.

Ebay on the other hand is where some serious bargains can be found, especially if you make offers. At least the bike on this thread looks nice and tidy rather than the usual overpriced retrobike shite.

Can of Coke":19ghjxc2 said:
I've been stung a couple of times now on retrobike buying items than are shittier than the description and pics suggest, also tend to pay much more on here for the 'pleasure' too.

Ebay on the other hand is where some serious bargains can be found, especially if you make offers. At least the bike on this thread looks nice and tidy rather than the usual overpriced retrobike shite.

.........well id tend to say its the other way round, some right scrapheap challanges on ebay, where as most of the sellers on here that can be trusted sell great condition kit that never rears its head to the pricks who browse ebay all day long- bonus :cool:

I totally agree bud...and all of the supposed experts...please give us normal bike builders a break...who like to twin old classic parts n frames, with up to date technology, to make bikes a better ride from when they were made back in the day.
Its gives me pleasure to restore, give new life, make it better, then ride them...and if i wish sell them at a price i know it will make...there was over £900 in that bike...so no profit but i know the guy will look after it, he appreciated the time i had put into it...and thats all that counts for me... :D

its_kirby":wy69si6c said:
Can of Coke":wy69si6c said:

.........well id tend to say its the other way round, some right scrapheap challanges on ebay, where as most of the sellers on here that can be trusted sell great condition kit that never rears its head to the pricks who browse ebay all day long- bonus :cool:
Ye at a huge premium, my point was from the start, we all laugh at ebay prices, but its not allowed on ripofbike. I wonder why...mmmm :D

Back