GT Team RTS

Very nice, always good to see another team RTS on the site. Mine is a modernised build, frame and spins but wearing m952 and 32mm Sid's, with controltech finishing kit.

I have another, even less for the purists that I need to build. I've had the rear end converted to disc so looking forward to throwing it together.

I do need some decals though, do you mind me asking how much yours cost as they look good. I've seen some on eBay so trying to compare cost and quality.

Thanks.

Very nice, always good to see another team RTS on the site. Mine is a modernised build, frame and spins but wearing m952 and 32mm Sid's, with controltech finishing kit.

I have another, even less for the purists that I need to build. I've had the rear end converted to disc so looking forward to throwing it together.

I do need some decals though, do you mind me asking how much yours cost as they look good. I've seen some on eBay so trying to compare cost and quality.

Thanks.
PN

I'm in love...
that looks the nuts mate,i also have an rts team but have'nt gone down the original route unlike you.have been looking for a nice set of crosslink forks as i have gone off the judy sl's but seeing your quadra ti sl's am now gonna have to look out for a set of these. 1644347399366.png

that looks the nuts mate,i also have an rts team but have'nt gone down the original route unlike you.have been looking for a nice set of crosslink forks as i have gone off the judy sl's but seeing your quadra ti sl's am now gonna have to look out for a set of these.View attachment 602603
also how did you get on removing the decals?? as i tried boiling water and peeling off(same as i have done on plenty of other bikes) but it seemed to start taking some sort of metal coating of the frame,hence why there is a gt team scream decal on top tube instead of team rts ? thanks

also how did you get on removing the decals?? as i tried boiling water and peeling off(same as i have done on plenty of other bikes) but it seemed to start taking some sort of metal coating of the frame,hence why there is a gt team scream decal on top tube instead of team rts ? thanks
Hi,
the peeling off took a lot of time at my rts, too.
I put on petrol on the old stickers, again and again. And waited.
The stickers' glue is in the alu's pores.
And then I took a hairdryer, peeled piece by piece and had a lot of patience.
It is worth it.

Nice one!
I didn't know that there was a mercedes color matching the M900. That is an awsome tip!

How come i didn't see this build on _the_ german forum (mtb-news.de) ? ;)

Nice one!
I didn't know that there was a mercedes color matching the M900. That is an awsome tip!

How come i didn't see this build on _the_ german forum (mtb-news.de) ? ;)
Here it is:

Back