Friday night is nightride night!

What part of REST don't you understand? Bloody general public thinking he knows better than highly trained health professionals ;)

I'm still going if anyone wants to join me, 7 at the clink.

Re:

lol ah ken Clubby.

my own fault as well, 2 games o squash and a couple of bike rides prob not best wi 2 stitches in yer back.....in my defence as i said to Shona "but its no sair so its ok" lol.

hate no doin anything lol.

Fantastic ride, albeit on my lonesome. Amazing trails at the moment, even found another new area I'd never been in before.
Perfect way to celebrate midsummer.

Re:

Steven, apologies mate, by the time I realised that I wouldn't be going to Pitmedden it was too late to let you know in time like Keith did. Hope ye didnae get too bored if ye were on yer tod. My wife decided if I wasn't going to Pitmedden we, my oldest daughter too, would go round the loch instead. One thing we learned though, avoid this time of year as there are mullyins o feckin wee fly hatching oot on the far side of loch from us. Couldnae see, couldnae breathe, up yer nose and in yer ears and eyes, feckin horrible.

Re:

So an early shout out for Pitmedden Friday night fun

Either Friday 31st July or 7th August.

Put yer up and prefered dates, hopefully we can get one that suits most folk.

Bbq mibbee?

Re: Re:

keithyr":3o5a2fq2 said:
Aye up for the 31st meet you say 7pm latest at the clink.

That's fine. Finish in Dundee at 5.30 so will give me a chance to grab some food and get down there.

Re:

Sorry Keith, can't manage tonight. Hadn't heard from you since weekend and don't have bike with me today.

Back