Frame. Something British & mid 90's - SORTED

cherrybomb

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I'm looking for a suitable basis for my final (for the foreseeable) retro project.

I'd like something British and, relatively, high end. Cosmetic condition isn't desperately important as long as it is structurally sound, isn't bent, significantly scratched or dented.

I can always get it repainted if necessary.

I'm thinking along the lines of:

Orange Prestige/P7
Saracen Kili
Dawes Edge

Or something from a frame builder Roberts/Yates etc.?

(A nice Kili frame would be really cool.)

About the only thing I don't want is a Pace. It's not that I don't like them.....it just won't really work with what I have in mind.

As for frame material...I'll consider any suggestions.

Oh... and finally. I'd like something with a 1 1/8" headtube.

What have you??? :D

Re:

1 1/8" headset rules out Orange Prestige/P7 both 1".

I have 3 x Prestige and 2 x Clockwork (19") Frames.

PM me if interested.

Re:

I have a 1996 Saracen Kili Team frame (without forks), size 17,5".

Bought here on retrobike but I'm not coming to finish it so for the price I paid for it (165 € shipped) you can have it. Will take photos after the weekend as I'm not home right now.

Wim

Re: Re:

WimVDD":24xfcmfw said:
I have a 1996 Saracen Kili Team frame (without forks), size 17,5".

Bought here on retrobike but I'm not coming to finish it so for the price I paid for it (165 € shipped) you can have it. Will take photos after the weekend as I'm not home right now.

Wim

Photos would be great thanks :cool:

Certainly sounds interesting.

Re:

Drink talking, but I've not ridden my dynatech torus in years. Full ti, 1 1/8 fork (I alstill have the original triple butted steel one it came with), has canti mount (I ran Vs on my build).it is still a full bike, minus cranks and brakes at the moment, but the missing parts were due to be replaced with some middleburns in blue, and some Paul copies (tgr) and aest levers to make it whole again.

Re:

Ooo.

I've never had a titanium bike. :D

I'm only after a frame really, but if you're even semi serious could you send me some pix :D

Re: Re:

ishaw":jedbs6h5 said:
Drink talking, but I've not ridden my dynatech torus in years. Full ti, 1 1/8 fork (I alstill have the original triple butted steel one it came with), has canti mount (I ran Vs on my build).it is still a full bike, minus cranks and brakes at the moment, but the missing parts were due to be replaced with some middleburns in blue, and some Paul copies (tgr) and aest levers to make it whole again.
This is the frame you need,seriously they are the sh1t....

Back