Frame. Something British & mid 90's - SORTED

Re:

I'm 5, 11 and as pictured it fits like a glove. The reason I've not sold it is it is a) really nice and comfy and b) torn between keeping it or the dbr axis TT (which is a touch smaller and a bit longer).

Re: Frame. Something British & mid 90's in 17"-19"

I have a very tidy 19inch, '95 Orange P7 available. Im 5ft 11 and it fits like a dream.

If you're still looking, I've got an early 90's Peugeot something or other (back of the garage) which has a 531 Magnum frame / Prestige forks. Pretty sure it's 18/19" frame size.

rjsdavis":2nfud2tu said:
If you're still looking, I've got an early 90's Peugeot something or other (back of the garage) which has a 531 Magnum frame / Prestige forks. Pretty sure it's 18/19" frame size.

Cheers chap, but I'm after something British. ;)

cherrybomb":20py66oa said:
rjsdavis":20py66oa said:

Cheers chap, but I'm after something British. ;)

I don't know why I wrote that. I wrote Peugeot, but was thinking Dawes... :facepalm:

Re:

Hi,
I have a 17.5 Dave Yates Diabolo with a P2 fork
Columbus tubing, frame has been stripped and the fork is black.
Can get you some pics but wont be till Thursday or Friday.

Cheers

Re: Re:

longbeech":2r2ngw4y said:
Hi,
I have a 17.5 Dave Yates Diabolo with a P2 fork
Columbus tubing, frame has been stripped and the fork is black.
Can get you some pics but wont be till Thursday or Friday.

Cheers

Photos would be fab.

rjsdavis":1zysb9nw said:
I don't know why I wrote that. I wrote Peugeot, but was thinking Dawes... :facepalm:

Don't suppose its an Edge??

cherrybomb":2j9fodtv said:
rjsdavis":2j9fodtv said:

Don't suppose its an Edge??

NO! It's actually a Peugeot (Magnum I think), I simply wrote Peugeot (whilst actually thinking Dawes in my head - hence the error) as a Dawes might have been of interest, but a Peugeot clearly wouldn't be...

Back