When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Unfortunately the Dahon is aluminium. I ride a lot off road and found aluminium kills my hands on a longer ride.
The postage for AliExpress is £113 on a whole bike at £75. There seems to be very mixed reviews about their bikes..and unfortunately they don’t seem to post just framesets to the UK..

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
This is pretty nice actually, but a lot of money.. And it is in the US

This is pretty nice actually, but a lot of money.. And it is in the US

Ta, it’s actually in Japan. It’s rather nice but I don’t do gears…😁

Back