They also make a 700c folding bicycle, which I really like: (999 euro)

Crosstown-DirectConnect-Open-Final.jpg
Crosstown-DirectConnect-Folded-Final.jpg

Bernds folding bicycle. Made by hand and available in three (!) sizes. German so they offer a "konfigurator" which means you choose every part on it, drivetrain. handlebar, seatpost everything. So I configured an xl frame with Rohloff hub, Son dynamo lighting, a Brooks, rear carrier and front bag, a frame lock and some nice tyres: 5615 euros (not pictured)
faltrad_bernds_schwarz_1200.jpg
bernds_faltrad_falt_folding_bike_3.jpg

Bernds folding bicycle. Made by hand and available in three (!) sizes. German so they offer a "konfigurator" which means you choose every part on it, drivetrain. handlebar, seatpost everything. So I configured an xl frame with Rohloff hub, Son dynamo lighting, a Brooks, rear carrier and front bag, a frame lock and some nice tyres: 5615 euros (not pictured)
faltrad_bernds_schwarz_1200.jpg
bernds_faltrad_falt_folding_bike_3.jpg
5615 Euros:oops: Holy s**t.
:oops::oops:

I have decided to try another folder after I found a Decathlon one I tried had too short a seatpost for me and passed it on.
Last night I picked up an unbranded one locally for £30. I took a punt as it had some similarity with folding bikes like the Carrera intercity and other cheaper mass produced examples. I suspect it was obtained via an online retailer or marketplace.
So far it looks well worth the money and I will give it a good going over and tweak it here and there over the next few evenings 👍

Attachments

• IMG_20230125_085215601.jpg
    IMG_20230125_085215601.jpg
    538.1 KB · Views: 15
Back