these intrigue me, I won't be buying one, but they still intrigue me. :)

Very similar to the Strida bike. I don't personally like riding bikes with small wheels, even Brompton. Perhaps for small journeys but some people love them

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Very similar to the Strida bike. I don't personally like riding bikes with small wheels, even Brompton. Perhaps for small journeys but some people love them
completely agree and yes very much like the Strida. on reason for one of these is to leave in the boot of the car for city riding and even then I'd be tempted to walk. :)

these intrigue me, I won't be buying one, but they still intrigue me. :)

Seen used in Top gear, race against the Japanese bullit train. Didn't look very stable or rideable

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
A patent from 1899:
Faun-folding-bicycle.jpg

Back