F**k ME were in mbuk

cannondale king":novb4rwr said:
we have a half page spread on page 46 about are site how cool is that :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: jez's trimble is in there and a group ride pic as well cool as :cool:

Someone gonna scan and post this? (I don't buy mags...)

havn't gotta a scanner or i would neill so your gonna have to pull some pennie's out of your deep deep pockets and spend them :LOL: :LOL:

cannondale king":ivda4req said:
havn't gotta a scanner or i would neill so your gonna have to pull some pennie's out of your deep deep pockets and spend them :LOL: :LOL:

Deep pockets with nowt in them since I found this site fella :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'll buy it when it's out in the shops and scan it.

The group ride will be the one from the March meet last year at North Downs I think. Should have charged them for the photo.

The guys at MBUK got in touch with JV and asked for some stuff for the spread, they seemed really excited to have found it whcih was nice, especially as MBUK was the mag BITD, bit too trialsy now.

Lets just hope that any new traffic that comes are way is as positive and cool as everyone on here now....

I'm sure if you ask them they'll provide PDF or similar copy for the site, as long as when you post it you ack. copyright etc.

Look forward to seeing the finished article. Have seen a copy of the text already. Will pop out and buy mbuk, hope its in stock! The chap i spoke with seemed genuinely enthused about the site which was great.

Latest posts

Back