Eroica Britannia 2016 - anyone signed up?

Here you go .. Yes it's supposed to be cheesy :LOL:

There will be 7 of us in this kit(cap temp) as ours are getting embroidered :cool:

Please say hello if you see any of us .. I'm not racing anymore but most of my team still do so I'm in for a tough ride :D

Ferranti Works Rider by Plus one2010, on Flickr

Re:

And here's the irony: just went out on the winter bike as it's been pretty wet up here; got a beating from my Hinault-like training buddy; blew my rear tyre out spectacularly on a hairpin descent (the rear of course); examined said tyre to find it absolutely threadbare and through to the canvas in at least two places!!

:shock:

Apparently, one is supposed to practice what one preaches!!

:oops:

kingbling":1gb3c8pg said:
Looks like Rain for Sunday forecasting scattered showers :roll:

A wet gritty Eroica will be something special :D I live in Scotland I'm not used to riding in good weather :LOL:

Met Office are currently saying cloudy w/ 10% chance of rain, but that could easily change by tomorrow. Mid-week looks like heavy rain though, so some of the off-road sections may be a little more technical this year...

anagrama":2k0wbld0 said:
Met Office are currently saying cloudy w/ 10% chance of rain, but that could easily change by tomorrow. Mid-week looks like heavy rain though, so some of the off-road sections may be a little more technical this year...

Maybe I should get some cyclocross tyres thanks for the heads up. I mayn't take my perry at this rate decisions decisions :?

Back