EDIT: Still need a... Small complete bike or f+f NOW SORTED

Re: Small complete bike or f+f

Hi all, sorry I was unresponsive! I now need a frame and suspension forks, disc-capable. Must have good standover height for a 5ft 5 female. Full bike or frame and forks. Maximum frame size 16 inch. The forks need to be alu stanchions and air/oil with rebound adjustment.

Maximum price £200 for full bike including postage, Frame and forks can be up to £200 but would prefer around £100. depends on what it is really. I'm based in Aberdeen so collection only possible as far as Central belt or Inverness.

Let's see what you've got... Dream bike would be a Yeti DJ with Recon Gold

Re: EDIT: Still need a... Small complete bike or f+f

STILL want a frame and forks for a 5ft 5in female rider...

Tomac omen 14" frame for discs, Will include new b/b, cane creak sealed bearing headset and seatpost, light, strong and brilliant condition. Bomber forks, 80mm travel and pretty lightweight, £135 delivered. Here is a pic of the frame built up.

omen1_zpsdb88992d.jpg

I have a cove sanchez that may be good for her.
Its a 14" frame so it would ideal size for her, red (if that makes any difference), great condition, built as a single speed. Would be looking for 100 for frame, rear wheel, single speed kit, headset and cranks. If you like I can send you plenty of pics. Its plenty strong so would be ideal for her, i.e. if she isnt the smoothest or could take being ill handled hahaha

Best of luck with the hunt either way

J

Back