Ebay Madness No. 2761

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,if you click on report item on the for sale page,there is a link for reporting someone ;) or something,if the item has ended you need to click on community and then on find a member on the left side of the screen and then type th name you want in the box,you can report the user from there as well ;)

Wow if they're going that hi in DE I know where mine are going. The 190mm steer tube length probably had a lot to do with them going that high. Seems to be lots of them available ~170-176mm.

marin man":22m4c4y7 said:
,easy to do if they bar cancelled bids from being re-entered :x

I thought that was already the case :?
I had a buyer pull a bid after using a "," instead of a "." (resulting in a few too many zeros :LOL:) and when he went to rebid he was blocked, had to use his mates account.

Maybe it's just a .com.au thing?

To leave it possible to retract and replace bids is just crazy. However I'm sure eBay is aware of the issue and has made the call based on their own interests.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
stumpjumper1990":lwt377kg said:
one-eyed_jim":lwt377kg said:
He outbids the high bidder by a huge margin, revealing the top bid, then cancels his bid and thirty seconds later bids just under what he now knows to be the first bidder's maximum.

Do yo know if there is a way to tell eBay about this?

You can tell eBay all you like - but they do diddly about it.
Check out the bidding on this item and the sellers other item that he sold at the same time.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....7357100&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_993
I reported this to ebay and got a poxy automated reply - why should they stop it - it makes them more money!
If I can work out how to find the seller I intend to email them and tell them they've been scammed

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I can see the high prices for the NOS Hutch and Crupi stuff, but used Profiles? All the other auctions on fleabay for similar Profile cranks are more in line with the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back