Ebay Madness No. 2761

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasnt aware of this ebay scam, obviously my life is too sheltered!
Can you make some dummy auctions which tell people about this scam?
The dummy account would soon be suspended I'm sure but at least a portion of users would see it and start spreading the word?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 500wt_1156

Man I don't believe you guys/gals...at least I have an excuse. Everybody's hunting light skinwalls and a decent NOS one comes up at a more than fair price and everybody passes on it. Go ahead then be stupid spend the $90 or more dollars plus shipping and bypass the true vintage tires for the NOLA (New Old Look Alike's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back