East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

orange71":b8ekgj6i said:
List of christmas meal attendees then for Thai meal in Derby 7pm-ish Nov 26th (Sat week):

Ed
Rob (rc200ti)
John G (n/a)
John B (imnotanumber-06)
Mat (unocogero)
Matt (matthew71)
Phil (legacy555)
Steve (captaincosmic)
Tony (n/a)
Simon (n/a)
Geoff (icarus)

?Rich (richmog0:cool:
?Gav (nakedgav)

Hope I haven't missed anybody out. Looking to book this week. :D

Sorry Ed, would love to come but I'm in London for my work's christmas do that night.
If you want something bike related for the sunday but with minmum effort in a hungover state then there is a round of the National Trophy Cyclo-Cross series at Moorways Centre that day.

http://derbycyclocross.org.uk/tag/moorways-stadium/

Sorry Ed but i can't make the meal now,thought our racing season was over but we have a race at Anglesey that day,cyclo cross at Moorways on sunday sounds good though.

is badger on the menu?

sorry guys not going to make it again tonight, the gt is not running as well as I thought, Oliver is not sleeping to well he has a cold, and overtime is slowly turning me in to a cabbage. love you all and see you soon :shock:

Sorry to hear that Phil we missed you last week you are welcome to ride any of my bikes no problem so if you change your mind I can come and get you

Thank you for a cracking ride this evening chaps.

I will go to the pub next time as I caught "The Organist Entertains" on BBC Radio 2 on the way home and I can't sit through that ever again!!!

what are you listening to Radio 2 for anyway :? :roll: :LOL: Let that be a lesson. :twisted:

Geoff - sorry missed your post earlier - sorry you can't make it :(

Back