East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Wow I've got an avatar I've got an avatar! :D :) :( :eek: :shock: :? :cool: :LOL: :x :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: ;) :!: :?: :idea: ➡️

Don't know what they mean and won't use them again.

Thanks Matt.

Anyone riding tomorrow?

matthew71":37witsbb said:
orange71":37witsbb said:
i can't ride tomorrow as i'm doing my motorbike cbt :cool: will be out tuesday though.

whats happening to the moped ed ?

keeping it (for the time being), but felt really I should ride it legally :oops: (should be restricted to 30mph on my license).

Right, I'm done now. Enough creativity for one year. Here is an avatar for Phil in honour of his ability to attract snarling wild animals with just his musky odour!

Attachments

• BADGER-AVATAR-SNARL.png
    BADGER-AVATAR-SNARL.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 701
Tomorrow morning ride:
John (The Badger Murderer) and I are doing an 8.15 at Cademan Woods. Meeting in the Bulls Head car park.
Anyone else? :D

Don't forget the clocks go back. :D :D

In regards to a Christmas meal would the Strictly Come Dancing Final be a good night? 17th December, quite near Christmas. I know John suggested a ride that night so it might be a good opportunity.

How are people fixed (and we'll find out the closet Strictly fans)?

naughty boy

orange71":2z4h4wqc said:
matthew71":2z4h4wqc said:
orange71":2z4h4wqc said:
i can't ride tomorrow as i'm doing my motorbike cbt :cool: will be out tuesday though.

whats happening to the moped ed ?

keeping it (for the time being), but felt really I should ride it legally :oops: (should be restricted to 30mph on my license).

calling crimestoppers as you read this :D

passed my CBT so now legal ;)

and I want one of these (what I was riding today). £1500 brand new on the road :shock:

Trackstar-beige.jpg

Back