DynaTech MT4 Ti frame : REDUCED!

hey Gregor, the frame has a 125mm headtube so if your forks are threaded they should be fine I reckon :D

At last - bargain of the year so far :!: :!: :!:

Want to be seeing this built up and getting muddy, please Gregor! ;) :LOL:

Frame confirmed delivered to Gregor in Germany, although not heard anything from him yet, think it might be exam time though - urgh!

Mr Ratbane, Woohoo both gone old bean, this is now a Ti free area!

and about bloody time too! ;)

Hope it has a happy life in the sunshine :cool:

Did you get sorted for forks - I've not had a second to spare for a couple of weeks (nor expecting any for the next couple :roll:) and my PC's dead :cry: not just ignoring you!

hi

is the Mt4 frame / forks etc still for sale? or have i missed it being marked up as sold somewhere along the line?

and how much for the longboard?
(what condition is it, do u have a pic etc)

thanks
ants

Hey Ants, the frame is indeed sold and delivered to Gregor in zie fatherland i'm afraid matey.. they do come up here and there occasionally though and well worth the wait!

the board is a 9'4" Nat Young model BIC its actually not like any of the BICs of old it feels like a proper board to ride, it turns nicely and when you pull in and step forward in trim you could be riding a board 3times the price! its very forgiving with plenty of glide and noserides a dream - if i can ride the nose anyone can! Its in great condition, no dings or repairs as its not been used a great deal I bought it for the family to use when visiting friends in Fuerteventura but it just sat out there unused for about 3yrs! The epoxy construction is pretty robust too so can withstand some punishment hence my choice for brother-in-law use! Yours for £250 collected but I am open to offers.. I could get it sent for £12 but I'm keeping the bag so would rather it collected, I do get around a bit though where are you based?

its the one on the right, single fin yellow is long gone and the midlength is a keeper ;) apologies for the poor quality, I will get better ones for you if you're interested :D

10052010667.jpg

thanks for the quick reply... appreciated!

will have to keep looking for another MT4 - or MT5 - before i take the unwanted plunge and buy something new and off the peg...

Once thats sorted, i can then make a decision about the board, thanks for the pic. It might be a bit longer than i was looking for (about 8ft ti 8.5 ft) but will bear it in mind

thanks
Ants

Back