DynaTech MT4 Ti frame : REDUCED!

G'mornin :D

Dave, do we have a deal at £25??

BoyB, 68mm bb and 26.8mm seatpost iirc..

Happy Friday!

oooh.. ermm.. I may be wrong actually BoyB...

I used a 25.0mm USE seatpost with a 25.4 to 26.8mm shim so maybe thats where i got the 26.8 from, i suppose it could well be a weirdo 26.4mm :? I could throw in a black Dynatech seatpost that fits if you'd be keen??

Baj, gutted to see you parting with this so unwillingly :( was just thinking I've got a basic 26.4 & a pretty light but scruffy Kalloy 26.8 which is missing the clamp :)roll:), nothing special (you'll have spotted that already I'm sure :oops:), but if it helps the buyer of the frame could have either of them for nowt?

Hate to imagine having to part with your 'keeper', and this is an absolute giveaway (if I only had space and money... :shock:) :cry: Things always come around though :)

Good luck & all the best,
Pete

cheers Pete, you are a proper gent, I'll include the Dynatech post i found on the weekend (forgot i had it!) as it won't fit anything else!

653 Forks sold pending payment

Frame still available, now includes a black DynaTech seatpost :cool:

maybe tomorrow afternoon will mean i don't need to sell after all, that reminds me, :idea: i'd better get on with swotting up ;)

BUMP

Dynatech now comes with black Dynatech seatpost :D

Single butted (CM/SB) Project 2 forks now added with fresh black powdercoat :cool:

both forks gone PP

Someone take this DynaTech before I decide to keep it - I can't afford to keep it!!

Back