Dura ace 5 speed freewheel

28t is the largest and 13t is the smallest.
You can buy 32 and 34t sprockets but they are skiptooth versions.
What 5 ratios were you looking for and thread, iso, French or English?

Nice, it has imperial thread ? And any chance to measure the widh? For instance i want to know if can fit to 120mm spaced frame . If so, if you are willing to sale one of this i am glad to buy one, depending also of the price you ask . Many thanks!

Total width including tool flange is 28.76mm.
I can let one go for £60 +p&p
This is NOS, let me know if that's OK and ratios required. So that I can put it together. 20221008_161239.jpg 20221009_111153.jpg

Last edited:
Might be 4 mm wider , but let me check more and i came back with an answer . If you have any photo you can post it here or in my thread on " road" wanted " . Cheers!

I must admit i don't have many knowledge about vintage builds, spacing& stuff...i have a '75 Normandy Hubs with high flange , running a 14/24 Shimano UG freewheel. I am in a restoring process of a '75 Peugeot bike and i am looking to change the freewheel to some higher teeths sprocket cause i leave in higher hills zone and running a 52/45 cranckset also 😅. Only thing i need to confirm now is that my hubs have imperial threading - i don't have fancy tools to measure , only i can assume this because of previous Shimano UG. What do you think?
About range 14 17 20 23 28? This can't be set in " ultra" or compact mode like Suntour or Atom freewheel, right? Many thanks!

Back