Different Retro-Titanium forks by Vigmos

Another huge fan of quality Ti forks 😎 Any ride reviews for them or links to one in case I missed it ?

All forks have been tested on German XC trails, without restrictions and with a lot of joy ;-) - but with over 30 years of MTB riding experience.
The forks are all used to their full potential in demanding terrain. I don't have any wall hangers. I use the bikes several times a week (real XC-Trails).

I don't attach any importance to tests in magazines or forums anyway.

Last edited:
All forks have been tested on German XC trails, without restrictions and with a lot of joy ;-) - but with over 30 years of MTB riding experience.
The forks are all used to their full potential in demanding terrain. I don't have any wall hangers. I use the bikes several times a week (real XC-Trails).

I don't attach any importance to tests in magazines or forums anyway.
Excellent 👏🏼

Thank you!

I wonder...have you ever owned a pair of sealed ones and applied Nukeproof decals to the top of the legs?

I could post some photos of them if you didn't mind...it seems you know more about them than anyone else I've talked to yet.

Could I also ask, just so I understand properly...
Are you the maker, 'Vigmos' or just an avid collector?

🤙 Andrew

Retro models with discs, to complete things, maybe there are more people like me who also want to drive a disc
No. 1
Super Bigfork design, 395mm, 11/8 thread, disc, fully painted
View attachment 859803View attachment 859804View attachment 859805View attachment 859806View attachment 859807View attachment 859808

No. 2
Kona P2 design, 420mm, ahead, 11/8, blasted
View attachment 859809View attachment 859810View attachment 859811View attachment 859812
Cool forks! I am also intrigued by these wheels. Any more details? hub looks Extralight-esque and spokes are similar to ones i have used from Deerobust. Had any issues with your spokes on these?

The RM Experience with the Big-Fork has Pop-Product Hubs with CX Ray spokes, silver, and ZTR Podium rims.
This Titanium has Extralite hubs, Berdspokes and ZTR Podium rims. I have four wheelsets with Berdspokes, really great, no problems (round about 6000km).

Latest posts

Back