Sold Daccordi Mitico, 52cm, 1st gen Campag Record Ergopower

stuartanthony

Dirt Disciple
IMG_0016.JPG Selling my wife’s Daccordi Mitico which has given her many years of pleasure.

Daccordi Mitico frame, chromed Campag fork ends ( F + R), Daccordi BB shell, Columbus Unicrown fork.

Seat Tube 52cm Centre of BB to top of tube, 49cm centre to centre.
Top Tube 52cm centre to centre

Completely equipped with Campagnolo, which I believe to be 1st generation Ergopower 8spd Record… tell me if I’m wrong please! Record, at that time, had no writing on it.

Crankset - record 53/39 170 cranks. Campag BB.
Brakes and Levers 1st Gen Ergopower
Headset
Rear and front derailleurs

Wheels are Campag hubs ( possibly not Record, but high end as they have oil hole covers) and Mavic SUP grey rims, stainless spokes. Rear cones need adjustment. Campag skewers.

Vittoria Rubino tyres, excellent.

3TTT Bars and stem

Ritchey 27.2 seatpost

Turbo saddle (very tired)

Does £400 sound about right?

Attachments

• IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG
    477.4 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0020.JPG
    IMG_0020.JPG
    387.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0025.JPG
    IMG_0025.JPG
    352.8 KB · Views: 52
I've seen 160+ have now viewed this.. but no questions / offers....

Am I pitching it too high?
Possibly a bit too high. The small size will definitely limit the market. Also in general prices have really come down over the last few years for most bikes. I suspect £300 is closer to the mark, but even then it may take a while to sell.

Possibly a bit too high. The small size will definitely limit the market. Also in general prices have really come down over the last few years for most bikes. I suspect £300 is closer to the mark, but even then it may take a while to sell.
Thanks for the thoughts and input. Clearly I'll be flexible on pricing to anyone interested. Would make a great Eroica bike ( would need different brake and gear levers, selling the 8spd Ergo levers would probably cover that cost)

Hi Stuart, can you pm me please if it’s still available? I may be interested but can’t message you. Thanks :)

Back