cheap MTB stuff

ok then, any damage? threads ok? £15 posted still? what seatpost size does it take? is it a 1 1/8" head tube (looks it!)? cheers, Al

No Damage but paint is not perfect, threads are fine as far as I am aware although I will try some cups in there and a rear mech just to be sure, 1 1/8th and I'll check seatpost dia and get back to ya....Cheers

Tel":pzhjtmf8 said:
No Damage but paint is not perfect, threads are fine as far as I am aware although I will try some cups in there and a rear mech just to be sure, 1 1/8th and I'll check seatpost dia and get back to ya....Cheers

great, well consider it sold mate pending all threads checked, just let me know seatpost size and PM me your payment details please!

I don't suppose on of the spare front mechs (not the one you're VERY KINDLY supplying with the GT frame) is a 28.6mm top pull is it as I need one for another cheap build - ?

What cassette/freewheel do the exage hubbed wheels take please? If it's an 8/9sp & they've plenty of sidewall left I might ask you to ship them to Al's (DeadRats) with the frame, assuming he doesn't mind ;)

Back