Canti or V-brake adapter

Thanks for the comments.
I am trying to modernise the bike and to get it to stop as well as my mountain bikes with V-brakes.
I have successfully modernised a more modern Moulton whose build and component quality was similar to British Leyland Cars. Just trying to replicate that rebuild.

Note to self... don't mess with the Moulton Crowd! :roll:

Seriously tho dude, if this is how stressed you get from something as trivial as someone using a picture of a bike, I would hate to think what you would be like on a really bad day! Some things in life are just not that important

G

UncleGSIF
Not all Moulton owners are alike (I hope). Some of us just like them because the bike (not the owner) is a bit wierd. In my case, as I work for a suspension (damper) manufacturer, a bike with suspension designed by Alec Moulton held some interest for me.
Please bear with me!

shit.. pleased i retracted my ideas..how to stick brakes on a moulton was the last thing i expected to kick off......peace out

Just to get back on topic, the drop of dual pivots would be about 70mm and since I have (and know and have parts for and like) XT V-brakes, I would very much like to fit them.
Has anyone done this that could help (and not get upset)?
Thanks
Frank

Back