Cannondale Beast of the East 1996 Martyn Ashton inspired with a clueless twist

Anything that dissolves grease and oil, without damaging the plastics.
Many people use petrol, because they've got some to hand.
But there are probably superior ones, less toxic, less residue - but of course petrol has evolved to not damage plastics, gaskets etc

But No Smoking!

Anything that dissolves grease and oil, without damaging the plastics.
Many people use petrol, because they've got some to hand.
But there are probably superior ones, less toxic, less residue - but of course petrol has evolved to not damage plastics, gaskets etc

But No Smoking!
Thank you for the clarification!
It might seem like a „…duuh“-quoetstion but since I’m by no means a native speaker, neither in the Kings nor in the BiketechJargon, I try to make sure I’m not ending up with sulfuric acid, it‘s a solvent after all. Smoking wouldn’t be a problem though…
I might have to steal this idea for my Kona build :)
Oh please do and don‘t consider it stealing. This build sure would love a sibling. Especially a Kona ❤️
Lovely build!! What size is the Killer V if you still have it? I’m looking for one.
Thank you!
I think it‘s a Medium, will check tomorrow!

Thank you for the clarification!
It might seem like a „…duuh“-quoetstion but since I’m by no means a native speaker, neither in the Kings nor in the BiketechJargon, I try to make sure I’m not ending up with sulfuric acid, it‘s a solvent after all. Smoking wouldn’t be a problem though…

Oh please do and don‘t consider it stealing. This build sure would love a sibling. Especially a Kona ❤️

Thank you!
I think it‘s a Medium, will check tomorrow!
Amazing mate let me know 🤙

Back