Brexit and shipping to EU

Way to resolve it?......hummmmmm........let me think.......

Maybe.....just of the top of my head......we could have some kind of agreement with other local countries........you know an agreement, so we can agree to ship stuff to each other......you know, without the paperwork and faff.......reciprocal taxes etc..,...hummmm.

Maybe.....just of the top of my head......we could have some kind of agreement with other local countries........you know an agreement, so we can agree to ship stuff to each other......you know, without the paperwork and faff.......reciprocal taxes etc..,...hummmm.
No that is a great idea...can't believe nobody ever thought of that before! Possibly better than my work around 😆

There is!
I'm convinced that alongside bikes we all need to start keeping carrier pigeons!
Bit of bird seed don a flat cap it'll be reet!

Hey! I take exception to this inaccurate regional stereotyping!

You haven’t mentioned whippets..

That's crazy talk, who would ever dream up such a ridiculous idea?

One of my friends who lives on the German Swiss border often acts as my Eu proxy service.
When he sends me some goodies, in this case CBR cranks with a marked value of 20€ he’ll include a little note and some Swiss chocolate, just in case they’re opened by customs.

52CC5F43-1785-461A-A775-F9FF2490F9FE.jpeg

I might have been lucky but I ship and received goods worldwide and I’ve not yet had any problems... keeps fingers crossed 🤞

Last edited:
One of my friends who lives on the German Swiss border often acts as my Eu proxy service, pre and post broxit.
When he sends me some goodies, in this case CBR cranks with a marked value of 20€ he’ll include a little note and some Swiss chocolate, just in case they’re opened by customs.

View attachment 666480

I might have been lucky but I ship and received goods worldwide and I’ve not yet had any problems... keeps fingers crossed 🤞
Yes I've been wondering this too....that little personal touch 😉

One of my friends who lives on the German Swiss border often acts as my Eu proxy service, pre and post broxit.

View attachment 666480

p.s. I've included some chocolate and then realised you are allergic to it. Hopefully, if customs check the package they will confiscate the chocolate 😉

Back