BoTM May 2008 - GT Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you bet this is going off-topic...

... let it go, guys... it´s not what this is all about...

Just thought I'd put my ride into the mix,I just swapped all the purple for black Syncros : forks ,cranks, seatpost etc so I dont really Know which version to enter.Can I enter 2 versions of the same ride?

Attachments

• dscn0842_211.jpg
    dscn0842_211.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 1,499
Here she is - finally got the RAF style chainrings fitted - photo taken at Loch Ordie last night - first decent ride of the year,
Sorry about the modern seat but I need it for comfort at the moment.

main.php

main.php

My GT's......

Here we go.

Pick one...

1995 GT RTS 2

1997 GT LTS 3000 DS

1996 GT Avalanche

Attachments

• GT Collection.jpg
    GT Collection.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,418
  • GT Hardtail.jpg
    GT Hardtail.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,228
  • LTS 3000 DS.jpg
    LTS 3000 DS.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,228
  • RTS.jpg
    RTS.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,226
The Ken":3f2p9fpu said:
Here she is - finally got the RAF style chainrings fitted - photo taken at Loch Ordie last night - first decent ride of the year,

Love this one, it's just that stem, don't know why but Zoom stems send a shiver down my spine. Strangely I also hate Zoom ice lollies.......

pete_mcc":2pexire0 said:
The Ken":2pexire0 said:

Love this one, it's just that stem, don't know why but Zoom stems send a shiver down my spine. Strangely I also hate Zoom ice lollies.......

The were a cheap aftermarket improvement though BITD.....about £25 IIRC???

Raleigh spec'd them on their Ravine and Summit, again IIRC.

Pickle":2d2bk1wm said:
pete_mcc":2d2bk1wm said:
The Ken":2d2bk1wm said:

The were a cheap aftermarket improvement though BITD.....about £25 IIRC???

Raleigh spec'd them on their Ravine and Summit, again IIRC.

they were about 25-30 quid for the titanium finish, at the time it was one of the lightest quill stems with a decent strength. the weld quality is reasonably good. Most of the components on my bike at that time were bought based on a good combination of weight and strength. It's lasted 16 years so it can't be that bad.

jez-4-bikes-max":3e6xl422 said:
My god this thread is all over the shop. :?

I'm still amazed to see how seriously people take this bike thing. :D

Sorry but do you own a GT, well i cant see one in your info, so please dont post here!!!! :D :D :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back