BoTM May 2008 - GT Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomahawk kid":2m8hbzmo said:
Just thought I'd put my ride into the mix,I just swapped all the purple for black Syncros : forks ,cranks, seatpost etc so I dont really Know which version to enter.Can I enter 2 versions of the same ride?
I'd like to see the Syncros version, purple on purple is a bit OTT even for me...

stevet1":1ereewch said:
Tomahawk kid":1ereewch said:
Just thought I'd put my ride into the mix,I just swapped all the purple for black Syncros : forks ,cranks, seatpost etc so I dont really Know which version to enter.Can I enter 2 versions of the same ride?
I'd like to see the Syncros version, purple on purple is a bit OTT even for me...

Can I ask which component choice people think is most likely to win and build it up specially aswell please?

:D

This is like the time we debated whether Konas were cool.

I've been cringing ever since I saw the title of this months BOTM. Sure enough its saturated with LTS.

I cant see anything wrong with a properly built Zaskar, and maybe even an RTS (Chris2lous' comes to mind), but an LTS?

Man. Thats like, "mountain biking, the lost years" type stuff.

Hello !

I am new on this forum, I come form France in Lyon near to the Alpes and have seen that here we talk about GT Bicycles !

Well, I'm sure that there is more beautiful that mine but I just want to show you my GT STS DH. I have started only with the frame and search the components by myself.

You can see a Marzocchi Z1 Bomber X-fly, XT 2003 Disc brake, Syncros or components and XTR for the transmission, Hope for the hubs, etc...

dsc00345bisuc6.jpg

dsc00346bisbv3.jpg

Under 13kilogrammes (29lb) and a lot of pleasure !!!

Happy to see all your beautiful GT !

Bye,

Quentin.

Might as well put this in although it won't get any votes.
I know it should be taken outside but I've damaged my lower back so am unable to ride for quite a while (sympathy vote possibly ;) )
Now minus the blue rear booster but has titanium canti bolts :LOL:

Attachments

• gt_karakoram_94__203.jpg
    gt_karakoram_94__203.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 1,012
Russell":2g4v56j8 said:
stevet1":2g4v56j8 said:
Tomahawk kid":2g4v56j8 said:

Can I ask which component choice people think is most likely to win and build it up specially aswell please?

:D
:oops: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back