BoTM April 2K+8 - get your nominations in

Being Italian, I will not vote for a Colnago (very nice, tho). My favourite for now is Tinker's bike, but voting against that clean M2 of Ned's is so difficult....

About time I had a bike that could be entered. My 1994 Parkpre Pro Image super shiny bike :cool:

Attachments

• pro-001.jpg
    pro-001.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 1,237
I'm liking victorzip's manitou and the dale(soft spot for dales). Great example of mixing modern and retro on the manitou, the nokons/i links really suit the build and the tune post looks like a retro design. :cool:

Some good entries so far but I fear people are keeping their powder dry after seeing the heavy hitters wade in with the tinker rep klein and ned rep m2.

Maybe a race replica BoTM will be on the cards for some point in the future - that'd be quite a contest !

What the hell, I'm throwing in my 1997 Kona Hot, full XTR M950, (almost) period correct Marzocchi Bombers, Syncros seat post and stem, WTB Ti bars, Scratch & Sniff tyres, obligatory Flite saddle, King headset! It's no works replica but I love it!

Attachments

• Kona-Hot-3.jpg
    Kona-Hot-3.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,568
  • Kona-Hot-2.jpg
    Kona-Hot-2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,568
  • Kona-Hot-1.jpg
    Kona-Hot-1.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 1,569
Mousemat, thats frickin' sweet, you have my vote, partly because I have always wanted a stars and bars Hot, and partly because its the only bike so far I would be happy to ride (with the exception perhaps of the Fox, 'cos neon is cool).

Back