BoTM April 2K+8 - get your nominations in

I have polished the RTS some more and added the Spin.

Obviously, I still have the original wheels which I will use majority of the time, so I have changed only the 2nd pic.

I'll let Admin/Mod's decide on which photo to put forward for voting ;)

mousemat":1fscknb0 said:
What the hell, I'm throwing in my 1997 Kona Hot, full XTR M950, period correct Marzocchi Bombers, Syncros seat post and stem, WTB Ti bars, Scratch & Sniff tyres, obligatory Flite saddle, King headset! It's no works replica but I love it!

Thats a lovely Hot you have there mousemat just a minor note though - your Z2 BAMs are later MY98s with the revised disc mount, flat sided preload knobs (not round ones) and lighter machined arch, not MY97s so they are not quite period correct for a 97 Hot, but close enough. ;)

andrewl":1bd2wefq said:
mousemat":1bd2wefq said:
What the hell, I'm throwing in my 1997 Kona Hot, full XTR M950, period correct Marzocchi Bombers, Syncros seat post and stem, WTB Ti bars, Scratch & Sniff tyres, obligatory Flite saddle, King headset! It's no works replica but I love it!

Thats a lovely Hot you have there mousemat just a minor note though - your Z2 BAMs are later MY98s with the revised disc mount, flat sided preload knobs (not round ones) and lighter machined arch, not MY97s so they are not quite period correct for a 97 Hot, but close enough. ;)

Doh, busted! They are as near as I could get! :oops: :LOL:

Why not ?

Here´s my 1994 Axis:

img0373ful7.jpg

You can put any bike?

Yes, pretty much any retro bike can be entered. There is a link to the 'rules' on John's first post in this thread, please read them first.

23987181.jpg

23987305.jpg

23987578.jpg

SUnn Exact Ti 1998
I put 2 years to find all the pieces to recreate the original with a few more details

Back