Blatant 'Zinn' show off thread

Have given it a close looking over now and have 1 tiny ding and a tiny flatspot. So overall happy days apart from the stuck seatpost managed to get it cracked off but no up and down movement yet anyway have flipped it upside down and flooded it with gt85 hopefully now its cracked off this will get in deep and do its job.

Have given it a close looking over now and have 1 tiny ding and a tiny flatspot. So overall happy days apart from the stuck seatpost managed to get it cracked off but no up and down movement yet anyway have flipped it upside down and flooded it with gt85 hopefully now its cracked off this will get in deep and do its job.

Has anybody ever seen one of the Z-Chorus Race bikes that is at the top of the price list that Sinnerman posted on his Z-753 thread? I think its the only one I haven't see yet...

I'm pretty sure I've seen it somewhere but can't remember where. Have a look through Sinnerman's thread below as there might be something in there.

I remember the centaur coming out around 26lbs fully built with all the campag components on it.

Just out of interest do the frame numbers run like I think they do? Mines Z92028 does it mean 1992 28th made that year?

My Centaur doesn't have a frame number, the original one didn't either :?

The Classic's frame number is Z9109 so I guess that was made in September 91.

I presume yours was made in Feb 92 - probably! Unless somebody knows the proper coding...

poweredbypies":2guoo9jw said:
Just out of interest do the frame numbers run like I think they do? Mines Z92028 does it mean 1992 28th made that year?

My frame No is Z92339. So the month thing doesnt realy work with that frame no.

Latest posts

Back