Back home after 10 years!!! RC200 F4 "The Brit Build"

After a few hectic weeks with my dad passing away followed by a viral/chest infection and generaly feeling crap....this week i've been in overdrive to get this built in time to take to the malverns on saturday.
Thanks to @danson67 for an amazing 4 day turnaround on a pace stem/steerer combo that looks awesome...
Took a trip over to my old xc race team sponsor..Royce Uk...to see Cliff who had specially made a 113mm titanium bb as he hadn't any left in stock. Nice to have a catch up whilst he fitted the bb for me...and even better to get it 50% off👍
Trip to platers for a super quick 24hr service to chrome plate said stem..
Today,finished fitting all the parts with just the cabling up job to do tomorrow...My boy said its the best bike he has ever seen and we are going to win the show n shine comp on sunday😂😂...It's definately a cracker and worked out is 59% uk produced parts.

And....i think i'll leave any pics til the weekend!!!!
Really sorry to hear about your dad. Didn't know how to "react" to your message with such sad news contrasted by good news on the bike.

Amazing progress on the build. Shame I won't be able to make it to the Malvern's... Next year I guess... I remember racing against Royce riders in the mid 90s in Expert class. Looking forward to seeing it fully built up! 😍 :cool:

Latest posts

Back