Anyone need machining doing?

i think the more modern one might be easier to replicate, i like the angularish looks of machined things too

Attachments

• DOG_COLLAR.jpg
    DOG_COLLAR.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1,300
would be interested in a brass top cap as a gift for the best man at my wedding...dont suppose you do engraving as well :LOL:

When I get a spare bit of time I'll try and knock up a design for a dog collar, see what's possible. The newer style would definitely be easier to recreate.

jamabikes":2lbtpoy2 said:
would be interested in a brass top cap as a gift for the best man at my wedding...dont suppose you do engraving as well :LOL:

Sadly no engraving skills here but if you were still after a brass top cap if you could find out the relevant dimensions that would be great. Outer diameter and size of compression bolt would be all I'd need really.

Broady":hh55d0j9 said:
When I get a spare bit of time I'll try and knock up a design for a dog collar, see what's possible. The newer style would definitely be easier to recreate.

That's great thanks bud.

Matt

Actually saying that, I've got 2 weeks off over easter to do the garden so it might not be overly rapid!

Uncle Monty":6yfghkau said:
Do you think the reinforced plastic could be machined to 12thou wall thickness - about 0.3mm in new money?

I'll have a go when I get a minute, my initial fear is it'll just distort whilst being turned down that thin, you never know though.

Latest posts

Back