Any bad experiences buying on here?

chris667":stwhdacd said:
I've bought some absolute crap on here. On reflection, I took a risk buying it unseen. More fool me.

Honestly, I think you should conduct transactions on the basis that you could be dealing with anyone unless they're known to you or you're buying face-to-face in cash.

But would buy from a dog ;)

Let's face it, we're all buying and selling what most people would consider to be worthless crap that should have been thrown away years ago and seems to be worth more when it's in a dark pink colour!

personally I'm happy to pay the fees on transactions, i'd like to assume everyone on here is here for the same reason :)

I paid gift for a while no problem but only from sellers who had a good feedback on here and were a long time member.

However I do now tend to pay the fees for the "goods" payment more often, especially for stuff £30 plus approx. There have been a couple of long time members gone AWOL without sending stuff, sometimes for genuine reasons, sometimes not.

It's a small price to pay for that backup if things go wrong, and is the recommended way to pay in most forums like this.

Rob Atkin":33t9rv8g said:
I paid gift for a while no problem but only from sellers who had a good feedback on here and were a long time member.

However I do now tend to pay the fees for the "goods" payment more often, especially for stuff £30 plus approx. There have been a couple of long time members gone AWOL without sending stuff, sometimes for genuine reasons, sometimes not.

It's a small price to pay for that backup if things go wrong, and is the recommended way to pay in most forums like this.

Yes I agree I'll certainly pay the fees if the seller is relatively new and if it's a lot of money. Never had a problem paying by gift to long term members.

Back